Welcome to my Blog.

Here you will find my shameless marketing ploy to encourage more visits to my webstore, www.WhiteAugustTea.com. There might also be articles I've written, observations and other not nearly as important stuff.

Matt

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Meeting Sarah Palin

While I know she is not everyone's cup of tea so to speak, we had a chance to meet her at a book signing in Phoenix last week. I don't think anyone can argue that she has become a cultural phenomenon, and that being the case, we took two of our daughters to meet her. Our girls were very excited to meet her, while perhaps not very familiar with her politics, certainly aware of her prominence in American pop culture. I will say that she was a very pleasant woman, and the kids (and even my wife and I) enjoyed meeting her. After all, she could be president someday, and I think it's cool my kids will be able to say they shook her hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment